середу, 26 листопада 2014 р.

Final Blogpost

Hello to everyone! This is my last but not least blog post in this trimester in which I would like to share my brief summary of this three fulfilling months with you. I’m in jubilant mood and cannot suppress my feelings. Anyway, actions speak louder than words. So, let me encroach upon a few minutes of your attention.
To tell you the truth, my expectations were not undermined. Of course, I knew that I would face the prospect of deluge of tasks and shortfall in time. However, I didn’t jump into conclusions because I was sure that I would fit in with a hectic schedule, and a real effort would be worthwhile. Mind you, my heart told me the truth. Our vocabulary classes were overwhelmed with absorbing material and tasks which we had to accomplish. I tried to prioritize this subject because I knew, “Practice makes perfect.” During this productive period of time I learned how to write blog posts, use online tools, etc. Moreover, I can definitely say that now it is not a considerable difficulty for me to google useful collocations because I became acquainted with such web-sites as www.netspeak.org, www.just-the-word.com, fraze.it, etc. Our instructor fostered initiative, so I didn’t stifle creativity and had a train of thought, while editing the newspaper and creating speaking avatar which “offered” a lucrative job with the benefits package.
I like that there were related topics in English practice and Vocabulary because it helped me not to lose track of the necessary stream of information which we got on a daily basis. I jotted down tons of new words and expressions, and mounted up their quantity in my notebook. I also tried not to bury my head in the sand, but to use my active vocabulary in different dialogues and group projects. As it is said, “Two heads are better than one”. Our classes were a classic example of this proverb because we had true team spirit, mutual respect, a moral boost, and productive cooperation with each other. That’s why I can say that my progress is a common goal.
I wish we had more opportunities to watch some videos, or short movies related to the topics. To my mind, it would also help the students not to misinterpret the meaning and correct usage of the words. By and large, I have a clear insight into this course now and anticipate its continuing. I hope we will not procrastinate our next meeting!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар