суботу, 4 квітня 2015 р.

Connections

Don’t Judge a Book by Its Cover
I know Rosy from early childhood when she was a dumpy girl and had chubby cheeks with freckles, a slightly upturned nose, and sleek ginger hair. I always admired her because she was as good as gold, a real know-all and the top of class. Moreover, she was trustworthy and never turned down my requests for help. Unfortunately, I don’t keep in mind a day when I struck up a friendship with her but 11 years of studying together at school only cemented it. Nowadays, we both are the second-year students and, as you may guess, we are close friends. Nothing has changed in Rosy over the years except for her appearance but she became even better. She is tall now, has curly auburn hair and a slender waist.

One day I invited Rosy round for a dinner. I knew that Jim, our mutual acquaintance, had asked her out. That’s why I couldn’t wait to know the details of their date. However, when she came to me and couldn’t keep her temper I understood that something went wrong.



However, it was a life lesson not only for Rosy. This story also made useful contributions to my life. All in all, you should be very sensible in order not to suffer the consequences later because love at first sight can sometimes fall short of expectation.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар